Monday, May 17, 2010

2nd day of Blog

Boy, this might be a very boring blog....

Anyway, today, I could only work 1/2 a day. My boss is getting tired of this stuff and I don't blame him...but I do appreciate all he has done for me to date.

So I went swimming, which is the only thing that allows me to be functional the next day. The pain was excruciating. I hit my feet on the edge of the pool and about screamed out loud, but my hubby was there to grab my hands and hold them tight until the pain passed.

Did I say, this sucks? I apologize for the language but there are just some words that describe it!

Small fiber nerves are the ones that are the pain, AFTER you burn your finger on the stove. It is those fibers that keep the brain from wondering where they all went. I have been told by my Neurologist that nerve fibers will grow back. But it's been a year - I can walk without a cane, but barely. My life has changed.

I have wept when I see someone walking their dogs, or holding their lovers hand as they walk by our house. Joggers? Well, I just stare at amazement. I wonder if they know how lucky they are to have the use of their feet/legs/nerves!!! They are truly lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment